Our Milford ManageFirst Instructor: Tim Hunter
- Tim attended Johnson and Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island and graduated with a Culinary Arts degree in 1985 at the top of his class.
- He worked in the Private Club industry utilizing his skillset to build upon his career.
- Chef Tim is ServSafe® Certified as an Instructor/Proctor to administer the ServSafe® Exam.
- He spent many years with Sodexo as a Division Chef for a local hospital overseeing daily operations.
- Chef Tim joined the Food Bank of Delaware organization in 2007 at the Newark location as the Executive/ Chef Instructor for the Culinary School.
- In 2012, Chef Tim facilitated the design of the new Culinary School at the Food Bank of Delaware, Milford branch.