Did you know you can partner with the Food Bank of Delaware to serve our neighbors struggling with hunger?
Find more information here:
- Receive food for your church food closet – learn more about becoming a Hunger Relief Partner by clicking here.
- Serve your community members from your parking lot with a visit from our Mobile Pantry truck. Click here to learn more.
- Connect community neighbors with resources
- $tand By Me Financial Coaching – our $tand By Me coaches can help Delawareans with budgeting, getting out of debt and much more!
- Delaware Food Works – we provide free workforce development training in food service and logistics/warehousing!
- SNAP Outreach – Need additional resources to buy groceries? The SNAP Outreach team at the Food Bank of Delaware can assist Delawareans with application for SNAP benefits.
- Nutrition Education – Have community members sign up for virtual nutrition education classes!
- Volunteer at the Food Bank in Newark or Milford as a church group – click here to learn more!
- Host a virtual food drive! Start one today by clicking here.
For more information about partnership possibilities, please contact:
Chief Programs Officer