The Food Bank of Delaware’s new farm stand at the Newark facility is officially open!
Fresh, locally-grown produce and freshly-made cheese, ice cream, jellies and more are now available for sale!
Items to look forward:
- Blueberries, peaches, corn and tomatoes from Fifer Orchards in Camden Wyoming
- Peppers from the Food Bank farm
- Carrots, potatoes, green beans and beets from Highland Orchards in Wilmington
- Fresh ice cream from Woodside Farm Creamery in Hockessin
- Jams and mustard from Backyard Jams and Jellies in Milton
- AND MORE!
Proceeds from the farm market benefit Delaware Food Works, a workforce development initiative of the Food Bank of Delaware.
Location: Food Bank of Delaware, 222 Lake Drive, Newark, DE 19702
Hours: Thursday and Friday: 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
The farm stand is located on the far side of the building near the farm. Park in the cul-de-sac!