Stop by and stock up on fresh, locally-grown produce and other local items!
- Fresh produce grown on the Food Bank Farm
- Fresh produce from local farms
- Ice cream from Woodside Farm Creamery
- Cheese from Chesapeake Gold Farm
- Butter from Chesapeake Gold Farm
- Meat and eggs from Powers Farm
- Baked goods, soups and prepared meals by the Food Bank’s Delaware Food Works food service program
- And more!
Proceeds from the farm market benefit Delaware Food Works, a workforce development initiative of the Food Bank of Delaware. The farm stand accepts cash, credit/debit cards and WIC and senior farmers market vouchers
Location: Food Bank of Delaware, 222 Lake Drive, Newark, DE 19702
Hours: Thursday and Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The farm stand/Discover Cafe entrance is located on the far side of the building near the farm. Park in the cul-de-sac!