IMPORTANT CHANGE TO YOUR FOOD BENEFITS!
Click here for a message from USDA!
Due to the Federal Government shutdown, SNAP households received February 2019 SNAP food benefits EARLY. Recipients received February 2019 food benefits on January 17, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: February food benefits will not be issued to EBT cards on normally scheduled dates because they will be issued in January.
Recipients may use SNAP food benefits to stock up on food now so clients are prepared if SNAP benefits are unavailable in March. For information about food safety and storing food, go to https://www.choosemyplate.gov/food-safety.
To check the amount on your EBT card, you can:
- Check your balance on your last grocery receipt
- Log into ConnectEBT.com
- Call Conduent customer service at 1-800-526-9099
If you are in need of emergency food assistance, please contact:
- Delaware 211 to find the nearest food pantry or distribution site:
- Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-560-3372
- Text 302-231-1464
- Visit http://211service.com/index.php/basic-needs/food/food-assistance
- Local Delaware State Service Center
- Participate in a Food Bank of Delaware mobile pantry (MUST bring EBT card)
- February 8 at 11:00 a.m. – Crossroad Community Church, 20684 State Forest Road, Georgetown
- February 15 at 11:00 a.m. – Calvary Church, 1141 E. Lebanon Road, Dover
- February 22 at 11:00 a.m. – Caanan Baptist Church, 3011 New Castle Avenue, New Castle
Delaware Social Services is committed to providing support to Delawareans and will continue to provide client services during the Federal shutdown. Please continue to submit requested paperwork and report changes to Delaware Social Services.