Explore the culinary field virtually at the Food Bank of Delaware! Click here for FAQs regarding online learning at the Food Bank of Delaware. Students must have a documented disability to participate in the Pre-ETS program.
Online classes begin Tuesday, June 23 and meet Tuesdays and Thursdays for six weeks via Zoom and other technologies! (June 23 – July 30)
Tuition is free for students and chef coat and hat is provided!
What will students cover during the 6-week online program?
- Introduction to kitchen safety
- Knife identification
- Hands-on online cooking experience – items to be delivered to students each week!
- ServSafe© Food Handler Certificate
- Cleaning and sanitizing methods
- Virtual guest chefs
- $tand By Me Financial Coaching
- Virtual field trips to local food establishments
- Life skills to prepare for the kitchen and employment
Interested in learning more and applying?
Workforce Training Program Manager
(302) 424-3301 ext 107