How to become a Hunger-Relief Partner:
To participate in our programs, partners must first become members of the Food Bank
Membership is achieved by:
- Completing out the enclosed Membership Contract and Agreement forms
- Providing us with a copy of your 501c3 IRS tax exemption letter OR The IRS Church Qualifier form
- Provide a copy of current Liability Insurance
- Provide documentation of pest control services
- Show six months documentation of actively running a food program
- Attend and maintain Safe Food Handling certification-(class prior to partnership and re-certify every 4 years)
- Attend a Food Bank Orientation session after the documents stated above have been provided to FBD
- Pay $100 membership fee, company check made out to “Food Bank of Delaware”
- Pass a site visit conducted by FBD Hunger-Relief staff
For more information about becoming a Food Bank of Delaware hunger-relief partner, please contact Naty Moreta, Partner Relations Coordinator, at (302) 444-8077 or email@example.com. For more pre-partner information, please click here.
The Food Bank of Delaware operated in accordance with the US Department of Agriculture and Delaware Health and Human Services policy, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.