Explore the culinary field at the Food Bank of Delaware! Students must have a documented disability to participate in the Pre-ETS program.
Classes are limited to 5 students per class!
Tuition is free for students and chef coat and hat is provided!
What will students cover during the 6-week program?
- Introduction to kitchen safety
- Knife identification
- Hands-on online cooking experience – items to be delivered to students each week!
- ServSafe© Food Handler Certificate
- Cleaning and sanitizing methods
- Virtual guest chefs
- $tand By Me Financial Coaching
- Virtual field trips to local food establishments
- Life skills to prepare for the kitchen and employment
Summer 2021 schedule:
|1st Session||6/14/2021||7/09/2021||Monday to Thursday 9AM to 1:30PM|
|2nd Session||7/12/2021||8/06/2021||Monday to Thursday 9AM to 1:30PM|
Interested in learning more and applying?
Click here to apply online!
Workforce Program Manager
New Castle County
Workforce Program Coordinator
(302) 424-3301 ext 107