Free food is available to Delaware seniors
over the age of 60!

What is the Senior Nutrition Program?
Food for the program is provided by the USDA’s Commodity Supplemental Food Program, a federal food program that is designed to improve the health of senior citizens. Food for the program is provided by the United States Department of Agriculture’s agency of Food and Nutrition Service.

Who who participate? 
You must be a Delaware resident at least 60 years of age and have a qualifying income.

Family Size Annual Income Monthly Income Weekly Income
1 $19,578 $1,632 $377
2 $26,572 $2,215 $511
3 $33,566 $2,798 $646
4 $40,560 $3,380 $780
5 $47,554 $3,963 $915
6 $54,548 $4,546 $1,049
7 $61,542 $5,129 $1,184
8 $68,536 $5,712 $1,318
For each additional
family member add:
+$6,994 +$583 +$135






For more information about the Senior Nutrition Program, please contact
Britton Elwood at (302) 444-8129 or

To become a distribution site,
please fill out the below application:

Site Application



In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.