The Food Bank of Delaware directly distributes food to the public through the Healthy Pantry Center. Appointments are not needed.
Pantry hours are:
Newark (222 Lake Drive, Newark, DE 19702) Entrance is at the back of the building near the loading ramp. Enter first glass door.
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (last shopper at 3:00 p.m.)
- Third Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (last shopper at 6:30 p.m.)
- Second Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to noon (last shopper at 11:30 a.m.)
Milford (1040 Mattlind Way, Milford, DE 19963) Enter building through side door near garage doors and loading dock.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (last shopper at 3:30 p.m.)
- Tuesdays: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (last shopper at 6:30 p.m.)
- 2nd Saturday” 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (last shopper at 11:30 a.m.)
Visitors to the Newark pantry are asked to bring more than six reusable grocery bags to take food home. Please bring Delaware ID.
To learn more about the Food Bank of Delaware’s Healthy Pantry Center in Newark, please contact Kim Dickerson at (302) 292-1205 ext 227 or email@example.com. To learn about the Milford Pantry, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 424-3301 ext 102