We have earned a Charity Navigator four-star rating!
The Food Bank relies on contributions from individuals, organizations and corporations to provide hunger-relief programs throughout the state. For every $1 donated, 91 cents goes directly to feeding hungry adults and children in the community.
Help us feed hungry people in Delaware!
Become a Food Bank donor – there are many ways to donate:
- Contact Larry Haas, Chief Development Officer, at (302) 294-0185 or email him at email@example.com.
- Many employers will match employee contributions. To learn more about matching gifts, please click here.
- Become a member of our Serving Hope Monthly Giving Club. Click here to learn more. To become a member online, click here.
- Consider donating to the Food Bank of Delaware through the United Way campaign. Our designation number is 009032.
- Donate stocks to support our mission. Stock transfer information can be attained through the Development Office. (Please note that unless you wish your gift of stock to remain anonymous, please inform the Development Office and provide your name and contact information).
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMD): Contact your tax professional to see if this is a method to support the Food Bank of Delaware. (Please note that unless you wish your RMD to remain anymous, please inform the Development Office and provide your name and contact information).
- If you are planning to donate stock to the Food Bank of Delaware, please contact Larry Haas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support Food Bank of Delaware promotions and events throughout the year
- Planned Giving. Click here to learn more!
Please make checks payable to the Food Bank of Delaware – all donations are tax-deductible.
222 Lake Drive
Newark, DE 19702
Attention: Development Department
Click here to view our 990 document.
Click here to view our 2020 audit.
Click here to view our 2019 annual report.