We have earned our second consecutive Charity Navigator four-star rating!
The Food Bank relies on contributions from individuals, organizations and corporations to provide hunger-relief programs throughout the state. For every $1 donated, 91 cents goes directly to feeding hungry adults and children in the community.
Help us feed hungry people in Delaware!
Become a Food Bank donor – there are many ways to donate:
- Contact Larry Haas, Chief Development Officer, at (302) 294-0185 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Many employers will match employee contributions. To learn more about matching gifts, please click here.
- Become a member of our Serving Hope Monthly Giving Club. Click here to learn more. To become a member online, click here.
- Consider donating to the Food Bank of Delaware through the United Way campaign. Our designation number is 009032.
- If you are planning to donate stock to the Food Bank of Delaware, please contact Larry Haas at email@example.com.
- Support Food Bank of Delaware promotions and events throughout the year
- Planned Giving. Click here to learn more!
Please make checks payable to the Food Bank of Delaware – all donations are tax-deductible.
222 Lake Drive
Newark, DE 19702
Attention: Development Department
Click here to view our 990 document.
Click here to view our 2018 audit.
Click here to view our 2018 annual report.