Newark (222 Lake Drive, Newark, DE 19702) Entrance is at the back of the building near the loading ramp. Enter first glass door.
- Monday-Friday: 7:30am to 3:30pm (last shopper at 3:00 p.m.)
- Third Thursday 7:30am to 7:00pm (last shopper at 6:30 p.m.)
- Second Saturday: 9:00am to noon (last shopper at 11:30 a.m.)
Milford (1040 Mattlind Way, Milford, DE 19963) Enter building through front door with green awning
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 8am-4pm;
- 2nd Tuesday: 8am -7pm
- 2nd Saturday :9am-12pm
To find assistance closer to your home, please dial 2-1-1 for Delaware 2-1-1. They will refer you to a local organization that can assist. You can also click here for Delaware 2-1-1’s website.
The Food Bank of Delaware can also help in the following ways:
- Need help applying for SNAP benefits (food stamps), our SNAP Outreach team can help! Click here to learn more.
- Are you over the age of 60 in need of monthly food assistance? Do you know someone in need? We can sign you up to participate in the Commodity Supplemental Food Program! Pick-up sites are located throughout the state. Click here to learn more.
- In need of our job training? Our workforce development initiative, Delaware Food Works, will prepare you for employment in the food service and logistics/warehouse industries! Click here to learn more.
- Have school-aged children? Food Bank of Delaware programs may be offered at your child’s school! Please inquire with your child’s teacher regarding the Backpack Program, School Pantry and After-School Meal Program!
- Are you a college student struggling with food insecurity? Click here for more resources.