IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF FOOD ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Ways the Community Can Assist our Response Efforts:
To meet these increased demands, the Food Bank of Delaware is prioritizing donations of time and money. What we need:
- Healthy volunteers- We are in need of healthy volunteers to help pack emergency meal boxes in both our Newark and Milford facilities. Health and safety measures have been taken to protect our volunteers. CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER
- Financial support – We are fundraising to cover the costs of increased food distribution and pre-made weekend meal kits for children.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE
For those who want to donate food, the Food Bank of Delaware will accept donations at both the Newark and Milford facilities (Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.). At this time, we cannot arrange barrel drop off or pick up in order to reserve resources for food distribution.
Our most needed items include:
- Canned fruits
- Canned vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Pasta and jarred sauce
- Canned meats (tuna fish, chicken)
- Hot and cold cereal
- Healthy snacks like granola bars and raisins
- 100% fruit and vegetable juice