I hereby affirm that my answers to the foregoing questions are true and correct and that I have not withheld any fact or circumstances that would, if discovered, affect my application unfavorably. I understand that the misrepresentation of omission of a fact called for in this application or any other school records will be cause for immediate dismissal.
In addition, I authorize The Culinary School at the Food Bank of DE to verify any and all information contained in this application. I hereby release The Culinary School at the Food Bank of DE from any liability whatever that may arise by such disclosure or investigation.
I understand further that, should any falsification be discovered, it will constitute cause for non-acceptance or dismissal. I understand that I can make written inquiry, within reasonable time, for a complete and actual disclosure of the contents and scope of the information requested.
I agree in the event of my training, to complete and abide by all the company’s rules and regulations. Any misrepresentation made in this application will be sufficient cause for cancellation of this application and/or separation of training.
This application for training shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 60 days. At the conclusion of this time, if I have not heard from TCS and still wish to be considered for training, it will be necessary to fill out a new application.
I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any training relationship with TCS is an “at will” nature, which means that the trainee may resign at any time and TCS may discharge trainee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” training relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
I hereby release the Food Bank of from any liability resulting from accident or injury occurring as a result of my participation in The Culinary School training program.
Initial and date in above box for digital signature.
Please read carefully. Applicants must:
1. Be 18 years of age or older with a High School or GED diploma.
2. Not be a danger to self or others.
3. Be available to be in class from 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
4. Be available for any special catering events that Food Bank hosts.
5. Be curious, ready to learn, and willing to do homework.
6. Be interested in, and have a desire to work in the food service industry.
7. Be able to read, speak, and comprehend English in a fast paced environment.
8. Have basic math skills and an adequate reading level for studying a textbook, completing exams, and
writing job-related documents.
9. Have a strong desire to progress in a food service career.
10. Be able to lift 40 pounds and stand up to 6-8 hours daily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
11. Be able to see well enough to read at 2.5 feet with or without reasonable accommodations.
12. Be able to attend class every day on time.
13. Not have any violent or sexual criminal history. (This means murder or on sex offenders list)
14. Pass a drug test, and participate in random tests.
If you are able to meet these criteria, please initial and date in above box for digital signature.