Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Food & Wine Festival To Benefit Food Bank of Delaware
November 2, 2017
Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott, which is TripAdvisor’s #1 rated hotel in the market, will host the Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Food & Wine Festival on Saturday, November 18 from 1 to 4PM. The event will be the first food and wine festival to be presented in Bethany Beach, and will raise funds for the Food Bank of Delaware, which facilitates long-term solutions to the problems of hunger and poverty through community education and advocacy.
“We’re not only proud to share the wonderful cuisine of our region, we’re also excited to partner with the Food Bank of Delaware, which will use the funds that we raise to help reduce hunger in Kent and Sussex Counties,” says Allyson Knight, Activities Director at Bethany Beach Ocean Suites. “Our guests will experience delicious food samples, spectacular fine wines, and wonderful ambiance – all in support of an important philanthropic organization.”
Highlights of the Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Food & Wine Festival will include:
- Samples of dishes from a variety of critically acclaimed local restaurants such as 99 Sea Level, Bethany Blues, Fins Fish House, Northeast Seafood Kitchen, Sedona, U.S. Foods, and Fork & Flask
- Samples of wines from Vintage Imports, Country Vintner, Bacchus Distributors, Specialty Wines, Breakthru Beverage Group, and Southern Wines & Spirits
- A commemorative wine glass for all guests
- Door prizes
- A silent auction benefiting the Food Bank of Delaware
- A cooking demonstration with Chef Danio Somoza (99 Sea Level)
- Special guest Bob Yesbek (RehobothFoodie.com)
- Entertainment by the George and Pat Bilenki Duo
“This is our first time working with Bethany Beach Ocean Suites, and we’re thrilled that they’re supporting our mission to alleviate hunger in the First State,” says Food Bank of Delaware President and CEO Patricia Beebe. “We’re always looking for new community partners to help us educate our neighbors about the problems of poverty and hunger in our state, and what better way to introduce our mission to the coastal community than through Bethany Beach’s first ever food and wine festival.”
The Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Food & Wine Festival will take place on Saturday, November 18 from 1 to 4PM at Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott, 99 Hollywood Street in Bethany Beach. Tickets are $45 in advance and $55 at the door. Special discounted weekend stay packages that include tickets to the festival are available. To make reservations or purchase tickets, visit BBOSEvents.com. For more information about the event, contact Bethany Beach Ocean Suites’ Director of Sales and Marketing Lorna Petchey at 302-539-3200.